As of tomorrow, I will be running a three part series to share my drawn concept plans for the garden next year.
I’m super excited to share what I’ve been working on with you, and am really looking forward to any feedback you may have for me!
- Must be totally made up of plants in some way edible.
- Lots of leafy greens for The Boyfriend.
- Mostly perennial, with a few annuals that either self seed or will be replaced with perennials I cannot yet afford.
- Must be visually pleasing, with varying levels and colours.
- Preferably to produce some edible element at all times of the year.
- Must fit into our tiny ~5 x 4 meter (with a little extra round the side) garden
- Must be able to survive the climate in the North West.
- Must be fun and relaxing, drawing in benefits by way of attracting beneficial insects, relaxing the mind and showing that edible gardening can be fun and beautiful to friends and family who come over for Pizza.
I can’t wait to show you all what I’ve been up to!!
I hope you’re having a great weekend in your gardens.